Saturday, November 22, 2008

WAS1.4

I had my fourth and final class with the Liberian Womens group at the WASH house in Mt Druitt today. The women worked with the typing application for the first few minutes before we got into discussing fonts & formatting. I asked them to do the excercise that involves typing and formatting the Australian National Anthem.

Although this is a small group, they are very quick learners and I always end up feeling that I should have packed more into each class in order to accelerate their learning.

This group was hoping that I would be able to come in for a few more weeks. Unfortunately, I don't really think this is going to be possible due to transport and time constraints. This is rather unfortunate and I hope I can work something out so that I can do a few more classes with them early next year.

Class Hours: 1.5
Instructors: 1
Participants: 6 (Annita, Joyce King, Nanseh, Marie Layweh, Marie, Babygirl)
Course Handouts: 2 pp
Computers Used: 5

No comments: