Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Class 5

Classes are becoming more streamlined and participants are slowly but surely making progress.
Today, we worked on creating a simple Powerpoint presentation and saving the document. To add a touch of colour, we also played around with slide design. Some of them asked how to type in columns and I showed them how to do this as well.

As much as the class dislikes the lectures, I think I may get them to listen to one next week so that they can learn about the internet.


I had some great feedback from students today: David: "I really value the classes, thank you for your time"
Irma: "These classes are really useful. My children don't have the time or patience . This is perfect"
Genifer: "Today's class was better. I learnt a lot"

As I mentioned earlier, Class 3 had not gone too well. I was especially happy that Genifer had returned and enjoyed her class today.

Other News: Thinking of Laptops, Rooms and holiday classes. My helper arrived today and was indeed helpful. However, she was unhappy with the job conditions and said she would rather not.

Class Hours: 2.0
Instructors: 2
Participants: 8 (Angela, Irma, Genifer, David, Bing, Mary, Madelina, Nancy)
F:M : 7:1
Course Handouts: 2 pp (pages/person)
Computers Used: 6

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:-) this is really an awesome blog to read after so many days.
IRMA is so so very true.
I also think that she wold be able to teach a thing or two to her kids sometime soon :-D

---->niru